We, the school community of St. Paul, in the belief that we are instruments of God, will ensure that our students learn and understand the power of knowledge, prayer, and service to spread the Gospel Message of Love.
St. Paul Catholic School is a faith community rooted in the teaching of Jesus Christ. We are a learning community where students, parents, and educators share a vested interest in the success of ALL children. Within this environment, we will build Catholic formation, self-esteem, and the development of body and mind. Our vision is to educate students in the Catholic faith. The students will reach their highest potential through relevant curriculum, effective instruction, and current technology.
- In “The Heart of St. Paul: Growing Together in Faith, Knowledge and Virtue”
- Children have a natural curiosity for learning
- Children learn when we model the teachings of Jesus
- Children learn when teachers create a safe and positive environment
- Children learn from experiences and by making connections
- Children learn when teachers and parents collaborate and work together
- Children want to be successful, academically, socially, and spiritually
- Perseverance is key to successful learning
- Learning is FUN, exciting and challenging