St. Paul Preschool is an educational program for children between the ages of three to five years. The child must be three by August 1st. Our program is offered from 2 to 5 days a week with half or full days as options. The preschool students wear uniforms and follow the St. Paul school year calendar.
Our primary goal of St. Paul Preschool is to provide each student with experiences in learning and developing social skills, as well as trying to meet each child’s individual needs. Learning is always taking place as we provide children with enriching experiences and guidance along the way.
Our program is focused on developing the following:
- Pre-Reading and Pre-Math skills
- Gross and fine motor skills
- Awareness of the world around us
- Good feelings about ourselves
- Following directions
- Learning how to relate to others outside our families
- Learning to put feelings into words
- Listening and sharing with others
- Learning about God’s love for them